The selection of a badminton racket is also an important consideration for better performance. Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus, a lightweight, oval-shaped badminton racket has all the great features that can help you to boost up performance, especially if you are an intermediate player.
Let’s jump to the review of the Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus, a badminton racket with a balanced approach to power and control.
- Weight: (85-90) gm (3U)
- Material of the Frame: Graphite
- Material of the Shaft: Graphite
- Head Shape: Oval
- Balance: Even
- Flexibility: Medium
- String tension: (19-24) lbs
- Strung: Yes
- Color: White with red combination
- Grip Size: G4 (3.25”)
- Player Level: Intermediate
- Playing Style: Attacking or Defensive
Review of Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus
Oval Shape Technology: The isometric heads are more popular now. These types of heads have a larger sweet spot on the string bed. The sweet spot is the area where you get power in your strokes. But Yonex has made this Carbonex 8000 plus with the conventional oval shape head. In the oval-shaped head, there is a smaller sweet spot compared to an isometric head. But the advantage of this oval head frame is that it gives you more power over a concentrated string area with better control.
Elastic Ti: The inclusion of titanium gives strength to this frame and makes it lighter. This technology also provides elasticity to the racket frame so that it can rebound quickly after the stroke.
Carbon Nanotube: This technology enhances the durability and elasticity of the frame to regain its original position faster after shots.
Positives of Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus
- Jointless racket: Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus is a one-piece racket with a built-in T-joint which makes the perfect transmission of power from the shaft to the frame with more control.
- Excellent Control: This oval-shaped lightweight racket helps to exhibit good control over your strokes.
- More Power: If you hit the shuttlecock by the concentrated area of the string bed, you will get more power in your strokes from this Carbonex 8000 plus.
- Easy to Handle: As both the frame and shaft of the Carbonex 8000 Plus are made with graphite, it is a lightweight racket that is easy to maneuver.
- Good Strength and Durability: The box frame and built-in T-joint technology enhance the strength and durability of this graphite racket.
- Good Grip: This racket comes with the popular G4 grip that you will find in most of the Yonex rackets. The advantage of this smaller grip is that there is always a provision to add an overgrip if required.
- You can use this racket both for defense and attack.
- This racket comes with a nice carrying cover.
Negatives of Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus
- This racket is not for beginners. The oval-shaped head makes the racket inconvenient for beginners to hit the shuttlecock with a smaller sweet spot area.
About the Manufacturer: Yonex
Yonex, a sports goods manufacturing company is undoubtedly number 1 in the field of badminton equipment. This Japan-based company started its journey in the year of 1957. Since then this company has steadily reached the top position by the contribution of quality products that are blended with innovative technology.
Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus is the top choice for those who have covered the basic skills and love to take challenges to boost their performances.
This racket has all the best features for intermediate players who can get the best out of this excellent racket for more power and better control.
Suggested Topic: “Top 12 Best Badminton Racket Under 2000 In India“
Last update on 2024-03-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API